jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

The Pretty Reckless "You" (Music Video)



Si has visto Gossip Girl sabrás que es muy buena como actriz y eso hizo que me sorprendiera cuando me enteré de que dejaba la serie y se ponía a cantar con su grupo The Pretty Reckless. Más me sorprendió cuando escuché el estilo del grupo y como su voz podía gritar cantando así de bien. Ahora, después de varios singles, nos presentan el baladón del disco, una preciosidad que a casi todos nos llega al corazón.

If you have seen Gossip Girl, you must knoe that she's very good as actress and that made surprise me when I read that she was going to leave the series to sing with her band The Pretty Reckless. I was more surprised when I listened to the group and like her voice could scream singing so well. Now, after some singles, they present us the greatest ballad of the album, a really beautiful piece that will go straight to the heart of almost everyone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario